A survey of current approaches and methods along with their categorization can be found in Zitová Barbara, Flusser Jan: Image registration methods: a survey , Image and Vision Computing vol.21, 11 (2003), p. 977-1000. Folowing list contains other main image registration publications from our department.
- Flusser J., Suk T. : "A moment-based approach to registration of images with affine geometric distortion", IEEE Trans. Geosci. Remote Sensing, vol. 32, pp. 382-387, 1994
- Flusser J. : "An Adaptive Method for Image Registration", Pattern Recognition, vol. 25, pp. 45-54, 1992
- Flusser J. : "Object matching by means of matching likelihood coefficients", Pattern Recognition Letters, vol. 16, pp. 893-900, 1995
- Bican J., Flusser J. : "3D Digit Registration by Cylindrical Phase Correlation Method", Pattern Recognition Letters, vol. 30, pp. 914-921, 2009
- Zitova B., Kautsky J., Peters G., Flusser J. : "Robust detection of significant points in multiframe images", Pattern Recognition Letters, vol. 20, pp. 199-206, 1999
- Luner P., Flusser J. : "Fast evaluation of Thin-Plate Splines on fine square grids", Kybernetika, vol. 41, pp. 97-112, 2005